ANST - Gulf War reports

Cherie Nolan marguerite at ih2000.net
Sun Mar 19 12:36:54 PST 2000

> DonnelShaw at aol.com (DonnelShaw at aol.com) said something that sounded like:
> > So who won the war?

To the Kingdom of Ansteorra,

Just got back from war. At court on thursday it seemed that we had taken almost all of the points. Weather was nice on all the days but last night and Wednesday. Had a lot
of really good people on site. The rapier people for our kingdom had a really good war. One of the combats for Rapier there was 71 people on the field for are side and only
8 deaths! As King Drake said in court, on thursday night it was a REALLY good war for Ansteorra. Not sure of the official word. We are very proud of all those who came to
fight for us. Arts and science was winning by Thursday night but there was more comps going on. I believe that the bards won as well, but many more comps was going on that
night. From what was told to us. By Thursday night we had almost a clean of war points. But with more comps was on Friday and Saturday not sure of the out come.

I am sure those who knows the official word will be letting us know something as soon as they get home. We left early on saturday evening, due to bad weather reports for
Saturday and Sunday. Spinning winds Staff had a great time and many orders. The merchant-o-crat needs to be thank for all of the great services he did for all of the
merchants on site. Baron Robert and his lovely lady was so helpful, over and above he duties. Had a great time at merchants point shooting Trimaris with marshmallows with
the toy cross bows. I received a give from a baroness of Trimaris for friend after it was all done for friendship. At one time had about four people in my merchanting tent
shooting all trimarans who talk by. At times we didn't care who we shot. But we finished all of two bags of mini marshmallows:). I was told there is going to be a
marshmallow across bow comp at Pennsic. So if you purchased one at war and going to Pennsic be sure to bring it. Glad to be back home in our good Kingdom. Hope this helps
for those who was asking.

Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents: www.spinningwinds.com
                 The future web site:    www.spinningwinds.net
Kingdom of Ansteorra's Tent Guild: tentguild at ansteorra.org