ANST - Rain? That was liquid sunshine.

SiobhanON at aol.com SiobhanON at aol.com
Mon Mar 20 06:42:16 PST 2000

Reports of great thunderstorms were greatly exagerated.For those who packed
up and left Saturday night, we thank you.  It was easier getting out Sunday
morning. Yes we did have drizzle all night Saturday night (but it didn't slow
down the revelry) and a couple of bolts of lightning in the distance,
however, it was clear and fairly dry Sunday morning. We got out without a
hitch and no sticking in the mud that I know of.  Those who fled before the
rains in the middle of the night did  overlook personal some posessions in
their haste. We tried to rescue what we could recognize. The drive back was
pretty clear, mostly threats by big dark clouds but no real danger. But we
wouldn't know how to pack up if there wasn't some moisture in the air. I must
say, many HEROS were made this past weekend. So much fun has never been had
by so many.
Will be enjoying war stories for a long time to come,
Siobhan