ANST - Gulf Wars

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 20 07:15:34 PST 2000

I am sure that Their Majesties will want to post to the list and give
everyone the highlights, but as I understand it, we swept all Rapier fields,
we won all the Chivalric battles except the last castle battle where we won
from the inside, but when the battles switched and we were the attackers,
the Trimarians won making the battle for the Castle a tie.

My understanding is also that we swept up most of the A&S, I havent heard
about equestrian, but no matter how many war points we took (which I think
we took most) the war is by tradition always declared a tie.

Larissa -  who had fun but has sore feet!!!