ANST - Sword Lost at Lyoness

Sean Gulick sean at utig.ig.utexas.edu
Mon Mar 20 12:42:23 PST 2000

Greetings,

One more item to add to the list of mixed up weapons at the otherwise
perfect Tourney of Lyoness:  upon packing for Gulf Wars I discovered my
left-handed sword was not to be found.  It is a medium length rattan
sword with standard duct tape and black edges and a McKenzie smith
basket hilt (large looped rings of bar stock).  One of the welds on the
bar stock was freshly broken at the event.  If anyone noticed in their
packing for the war they had an extra sword please e-mail me privately.
Thanks in advance and sorry for the bandwidth.

Slachieva,

HL Gideon MacLeod, Esq.

--
'Honor the past, live the present, create the future'
Sean Sandifer Gulick, PhD

PGI Postdoctoral Fellow
Institute for Geophysics
University of Texas