ANST - toward Trimaris?

K.C. Moon kmoon at texas.net
Thu Mar 30 23:38:17 PST 2000

At 07:29 PM 3/20/00 -0600, Mistress Hillary wrote:

>The killing of the battle cry  'Death to Trimaris' has been one that I have
>long wished for, and several years ago, many others feeling the same way,
>tried to change this cry to 'War with Trimaris';  but alas it did not take
>around the kingdom.   Perhaps this new battle cry 'To Trimaris!!' will take
>solid root.   Let us hope so.    HE Mistress Hillary Greenslade / Westgate

Greetings all,

I think the war cry would take root better if it were slightly altered to
something like "On To Trimaris" or "To War with Trimaris".  I say this
simply because the metrical value of the lines make them sound better and
easier to yell.  Things that sound better catch on faster.

My two heifers worth,

Mari

PS  Dominic came up with "To War with Trimaris".  He told me he needed the
credit more than me. ;-)