ANST - Unsung Hero's

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 21 07:53:56 PST 2000

I would like to personally as a proud Ansteorran thank some of the other
people who made so much of this war valiant and beautiful.

Thank you to all of the Laurel's and Iris's who spent so many long hours
judging the A&S.  That can be very hard work, and thank you for your
thoughtfulness and care, your objectivity and your fairness.

Thank you to all of you who put in volunteer hours, making all the necessary
offices staffed and giving up your time to play in service to everyone who
attended the war.

Thank you to the members of the Marshallate and the Waterbarers, who bravely
waded into armoured combat and protected those of us watching from
projectile weapons and eager fighters.  Thank you for keeping our fighters
safe for us!

Thank you to all of you who made such a wonderful showing of the horses and
the hounds.  It made our dream so much more colorful and intricate.  It gave
many people alot of joy.

Thank you to the Generals, the Unit Commanders, the proud seige weapon
bearing crews, and each individual archer and fighter, for your great
prowess upon the field gives all of us pride in your victory!

And thank you to all those people who made the war such a fun place for
everyone.  The singing , the hospitality shown our visitors, the
storytelling and the camaraderie are what makes this game special to us.

Thanks for a wonderful war!

Duchess Larissa Alwynn Clarewoode "of Aquitaine"
OL, OP