ANST - Gulf War reports

SiobhanON at aol.com SiobhanON at aol.com
Tue Mar 21 09:32:24 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/21/00 3:20:55 AM Central Standard Time,
Connie.Bunny at worldnet.att.net writes:

<< and I can tell you
 from listening to the populace it isn't something that well liked. >>

    Maybe because most people don't say anything unless it is to make known
their complaints. Personally, my family and many others I know, don't care
about the tie. Why speak out to support something when that is the way it is?
We just go every year and have lots of fun. Would the sentiment be the same
if we hadn't won just about everything? The fun for me was in the doing.
Competing without getting obsessed about winning. It is fun knowing you won
in your heart without having to gloat. Then when you are not on the winning
side, you needn't feel bad. We will go every year possible to show we support
our Kingdom, tie or no, and will give it our best, and will love doing it.