ANST - More praise for Gulf War.

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Tue Mar 21 13:40:52 PST 2000

I think a hearty "Well Done!" should be given to Baron Duncan Arthur
Ross for some wonderful strategic planning in the various battles.

I spoke with him on various strategies and he came up with some
brilliant tactics and moves. I never would have thought up the message
flags.

I feel a lot of our victories can be attributed to several factors, His
Majesty's
wonderful political skills, the skill and fierceness of our warriors,
the
trust of our allies, and also to the generals who had to do a lot of
thinking
at the last moment.

To His Majesty Drake, Duke Kein, Baron Duncan and the other commanders
(both great and small) who kept things going and made sense out of the
insane, "WELL DONE!!"

Since I had little to do in the battles other than marshall I got to see
things
from a new perspective. It was beautiful to watch.

Yers,

Gunthar