ANST - Gulf War reports

harry billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Tue Mar 21 18:42:07 PST 2000

Pennsic also had some real childish act by the nobility which led to last
years war being pointless. I do like to have the war points given out as who
did what and all but then call the war a tie even though we know whowon.

>This is the first time I've heard this about the War and I've gone to all of
>them.  The running line at this year's war was " what are they going to do
>to keep us from wining THIS year?"
>
>I agree with Clarissa as do a lot of other people.Pennsic has a winner every
>year and it doesn't stop anyone from coming back. There were winners the
>first two years of GW till this stupid tie thing started and I can tell you
>from listening to the populace it isn't something that well liked.
>
>My two cents worth.
>
>Bunny

Plachoya Sobaka a humble archer in Ravens Fort, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Southern Reagional Archery Marshal