ANST - [Fwd: [kwr_marshal]: Policy Ruling: Scottie Diamond Rapiers]

Brent & Susan Rachel hbrache at texas.net
Thu Mar 23 20:22:44 PST 2000

>From Baron Kazimir in his Marshalate aspect:

This is from early last month and got lost in my e-mail filing.  I
forward it to the list and individuals now for widest dissemination.

I will include these blades by name in our new rules to alleviate any
confusion, but until then they may be used "as Del Tin's".

If I may be an ass for a moment, and those who know something of my past
battles with Giovanni will understand, please note that Giovanni
approved this blade WITHOUT AN ACTUAL COPY OF IT HAVING BEEN SENT TO
HIM.

Without further ado, the message: