ANST - Gulf Wars stories

KimmyBruja at aol.com KimmyBruja at aol.com
Sun Mar 26 09:18:42 PST 2000

One example of the ideals of our society occurred at Gulf Wars. My campsite
was right beside the ravine, so when it came time for the ravine battle, I
carried my ice chest to  the ravine to sit on. Near the end of the battle, I
had my camera in hand as well as another person's camera and several other
small items, so I grabbed one handle and started dragging the ice chest. One
fighter, who just sat down, saw me dragging  my cooler and hopped up to carry
it for me. This gentleman was out of breath and red in the face after a good
hour of hard fighting and hadn't had time to get more than a sip of water,
yet  he did not hesitate to help me. I haven't the slightest idea who this
gentleman was or where he is from, but I thank him and all who show chivalry
such as this.

Alauna