ANST - water bearers

Kingdom Seneschal of Ansteorra fairborn at swbell.net
Sun Mar 26 14:35:59 PST 2000

Yes for all of you folks out there on waterbearing.  If you are not old
enough to be warranted as an adult fighter, you CAN NOT be doing anything
on the field for waterbearing.

Also just fyi unless you have received a warrant for your office from the
Kingdom Chir. you are not actually a waterbearer.  Only an acting
one.  Please send in your information to the Chirurgeon to be warranted as
No-One ever took the office of Kingdom Waterbearer when I stepped
down.  Also as of recent to my knowledge there are no warranted officers in
this capacity in this Kingdom.
Lady Muriella de Clare
Last Kingdom Waterbearer

At 09:06 AM 2/22/00 -0500, Weiszbrod, Barbara A (Barbara) wrote:

> > I guess I live under a rock but I've been playing SCA 15 years and I
> > didn't
> > realize that no one under 16 can be authorized to be a water bearer
> >
>It was my understanding that under 16s could water-bear on the sidelines,
>they just could not go on the field.  Is that not true?
>
>Alys
>Steppes

In Service to the Dream

Master Richard Fairbourne , OP