ANST - Fwd: Vending Info

Krzysztof Kopernik kopernik at ansteorra.org
Sun Mar 26 18:26:09 PST 2000

I received this via the web.  Maybe someone can assist this person better
than I.  I did tell him about the Black Star being the official newsletter,
calendar, and source of merchant information.  I'm just not sure how much
of an interest there is for temporary body art.  If anyone can provide him
with additional information I would appreciate it.
Thanks,
Krzysztof