ANST -

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Mon Mar 27 08:16:30 PST 2000

Greetings from Master Richard Fairbourne.

This red tape meeting was the fastest on record.
We had a 2 hour officer breakout(great officers and their regional and local
deputies)
Great Officer Reports and Primary Deputies
Great officers meeting
Open topics debate
Seneschals Class
Teach the teacher class.
All in one Day!

Future changes to kingdom law will be:
Changing the spring date for crown tourney.
Changing the protected date for the barony of Bjornsborg.
Allowing alcohol to be used in the cooking of our feasts.
The goal for the next publication of kingdom law is January 2001.

One of the main topics for the next red tape meeting to held in the shire of
Middleford will be paperwork reduction proposals. This meeting will be held
in July.
Other topics discussed were:
Newcomers need a modern English instruction on who and what we are.
Especially on the website.
We now have someone working on a general autocrats handbook to aid all
future autocrats.

I would like to congratulate the new incipient shire of Dragon's keep. You
were granted incipient status at this meeting. Congratulations.

I am now taking applications for Northern Regional Seneschal. HE Sigen will
be stepping down at july coronation. I will be taking applications until
Steppes Warlord. If you are interested please apply.

Many other topics were discussed and a great fun was had by all. Be sure to
ask the star principal herald about a special name he wrote on the board.

That's all for now.
Richard