ANST - Waterbearers for Southern Regional Festival

Rod Jackson culn97 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 27 12:44:53 PST 2000

Greetings All,

The Shire of Tempio will be coordinating the
waterbearers for the Southern Regional Festival.

All assistance will be greatly appreciated.  If your
group has any jugs or coolers that are clearly marked
with your name or your groups name that we could use,
this would also be appreciated.

ONLY THOSE PERSONS WITH A CURRENT NON-CONTACT
AUTHORIZATION CARD will be allowed on the list field
to bring water to the Marshals.  If you are currently
authorized, we really need you.  I do not know if Sir
Kief or his representative is planning to give any
classes and sign any more authorization cards.

Thank you for your concideration.

In service to our Dream,

Cullinn

=====
Do, or do not.  There is no try. -- Yoda