ANST - Regional Position application now open

HL Agnarr Thorvaldsson Agnarr at apex2000.net
Mon Mar 27 19:58:17 PST 2000

Greetings to the list(s):

This is to inform all that the position of the Western Regional Archery Marshall is now open for applications.  If any interested party in the Western Region wishes to apply for this position please send a copy of their application and membership info to both Lord Fearghus Mackenna,  the Kingdom Archery Marshall and to the current Western Regional Archery Marshall, HL. Agnarr Thorvaldsson.  Both of our addresses are listed in the Blackstar.  We would like for this transition to occur in the near future so please mail your applications in as soon as possible.  Lord Fearghus has not set a date on this transfer but I understand he wants this to happen soon.

Requirements for this office is over 18 years of age; have and maintain a current SCA membership during your tenure in this office. and reside in the Western Region of Ansteorra.

As a side note:  I have really enjoyed my time in this office and hope my successor the best. and just so you know, as of this past Redtape event I have been appointed to being a deputy to the Kingdom Archery Marshall. So I will still be seeing you all at the Archery Butts.

In service to the Kingdom and the Dream

HL Agnarr Thorvaldsson