ANST - Waterbearers for Southern Regional Festival

Rod Jackson culn97 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 28 03:14:15 PST 2000

My Lord,

Thank you for bringing up this point.

As I understand the requirement, a water bearer must
have the Non-Contact Authorization block checked on
his authorization card.  Being authorized heavy, light
or for archery entails other conciderations and does
not automatically cover the duties and
responsibilities of water bearing, heraldry or
chirureon.

Sir Keif, please correct me if I am wrong.

Your servant,

Cullinn

--- "Mark.S Harris" <rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com> wrote:
> Cullinn wrote:
> > ONLY THOSE PERSONS WITH A CURRENT NON-CONTACT
> > AUTHORIZATION CARD will be allowed on the list
> field
> > to bring water to the Marshals.
>
> Does this mean someone with a current CONTACT
> authorization card is not allowed on the list field
> as a water-bearer?
>
> Just curious. At this time I no longer have either.
>
> Stefan li Rous
> stefan at texas.net

=====
Do, or do not.  There is no try. -- Yoda