ANST - Seeking Lord Aradon of House Falcon Rose

Sluggy slugmusk at home.com
Tue Mar 28 08:57:02 PST 2000

Greetings, all.

I seek an audience with Lord Aradon of House Falcon Rose concerning a
little Gulf Wars IX history. If someone has regular or reliable contact
with him, please forward my email address and/or phone numbers to him.

I can be reached at 817-595-6856 during the typical workday or
817-915-7620 on my mobile almost anytime.

Thank you!

Lord Robert of Slugglen
b.k.a Sluggy!
slugmusk at home.com

--
------

Why Windows NT Server 4.0 continues to exist in the enterprise
would be a topic appropriate for an investigative report in the
field of psychology or marketing, not an article on information
technology.  - John Kirch     http://www.unix-vs-nt.org/kirch/