ANST - Rosaries

Ceridwen of Wizard's Keep auntdwen at peakonline.com
Tue Mar 28 18:03:06 PST 2000

There was a wonderful article in a past TI  (Issue 99, Summer XXVI) by
Mistress Alys Gardner (Elizabeth Z. Bennett) regarding medieval rosaries
(which were long strands of beads vs. the circle in modern use).  I refer
you to her excellent resource.

Baroness Ceridwen Tir Gwastraff
House Wizard's Keep