ANST - Tornados?

Sigen3 at aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Tue Mar 28 21:13:22 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/28/00 11:08:36 PM Central Standard Time, kmoon at texas.net
writes:

> I just heard a disturbing rumor -- not confirmed by any news/weather
>  programs since I've been out all night -- that a tornado waltzed thru
>  downtown Ft. Worth around rush hour this evening.
Greetings,

Unfortunately, according to the Weather Channel, the rumors are true.  There
was a lot of damage due to debris, and it was reported that four people were
dead.

>I know Mistress Reginlief works downtown and I haven't been able to get
ahold of her sooooo, I'm trying to delay panic until I hear something. <

I hope that everyone is alright...

Sigen Nordvirk
Northkeep

Sigen Nordvirk