ANST - Tornados?

Ches ches at io.com
Tue Mar 28 21:15:42 PST 2000

Not rush hour, 7:12pm. But the rest is true. The storm cell left a lot of
damage and one death so far in Fort Worth. I am in McKinney and we were hit
with a different cell at about the same time. The Ft. Worth cell continued
south eastward along I-20 and I believe it is still traveling. It was
confirmed to be one tornado about 500 ft wide. It blew out glass windows in
several buildings one of which was the high rise of the Bank One building. A
church's roof collapsed and a local smaller bank also collapsed. Last report
about an hour ago they were still looking for anyone in trouble among the
debris. There is extensive flooding all over. Corsicana and Ennis were also
hit severely with the same cell. The center of it was black but the comma
shape formation that created the tornado collapse prior to hitting that
area. Not gonna drive in this one, nope.

You can probably catch the highlights on cnn or txcn or the midnight edition
of your local news.

Sincerely,
Chiara Francesca
Dallas, Texas