ANST - Tornados?

Neeve Drakesbane neeve_d at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 28 21:51:24 PST 2000

there were a couple twisters on the ground, lots of
damage to buildings, 4 are reported dead, and over 20
injured.  Bank One downtown is damaged, Cash America
Bldg., the Methodist church on Henderson and 5th
street,and the Mongomery Wards bldg colapsed.  The
news says Downtown will be closed off tomarrow
morning.  The t.v. is full of news as is the internet.
 From what I have heard, everyone in the kingdom are
O.K.  Safe and Happy Journies...