ANST - Regional Archery Marshals

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Tue Mar 28 22:47:49 PST 2000

"Duke, Wes" wrote:

> As a point of information, at the last BOD meeting, new Society Target
> Archery rules were passed and are in effect. It is now required to have a
> warranted  Target Archery Marshal running any target archery activities.

This was the rule when I was an archery marshall 8? 9? years ago.  Maybe
it was a kingdom rule then.  Anyway, does it need to be a regional/group
marshall or is there such a thing as an archery marshall-at-large?  If
such a thing exists, how does one become authorized?

--Perronnelle

--
A fine is a tax for doing wrong.  A tax is a fine for doing well.