ANST - Rosaries

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Tue Mar 28 22:57:13 PST 2000

Scot and Domino Eddy wrote:

> Here is a question that I hope someone would help us with. Rosaries. How do they
> work? As a Protestant trying to play the part of a good Catholic I assume that
> we should have some idea of the proper use of a rosary.

Go to Yahoo and type in "rosary".  Several sites come up including
http://rosary.virtualave.net/ which has a how-to guide (at least for the
modern rosary).  Most libraries have a copy of the Catholic Encyclopedia
which should have historical information as well.  Additionally, a local
Catholic church would probably be happy to answer any questions you
have.

--Perronnelle