ANST - Elfsea/Loch Ruadh (was Tornadoes)

Rayburn, Timothy TRayburn at insurdata.com
Wed Mar 29 05:27:14 PST 2000

Greetings friends,

Elfsea had a planning meeting last night for Springfaire, so many of us were
supposed to be on the road about the time things started, but fortunately
many more of us were smart enough to stay home.  I made it to the meeting
place, Lord Fearghus and Lady Arabella's, and then the meeting was moved to
HE Galen and HL Allesandre's for lack of power.  During the evening we heard
from, or had reports of the following people, and have heard of no trouble
stories on our own list yet today:

HE Galen
HL Allesandre
HE Llywelyn
HE Xene
Lady Innes
Sean (Innes' Grandson)
HL Ramone
Lord Fearghus
Lady Arabella
Centurion Airaklee Wolf
Lady Tanwyn
Master Richard
Lady Lavina
Lady Nicolette
Lord Armand
Lady Ameline
Anezka (my lady)
Myself

There was only one person who contact was notably unable to be made with
last night, and I've not heard a report on her yet.  Most likely this is due
to down phone lines and I will wait until later before starting a major
panic.

HE Galen and HL Allesandre were in their car, at the place where the
Arlington Tornado touched down.  They lost three windows in their truck to
changing air pressure.  That was the worst of the damages I've heard yet.

Honor Super Gloria,

Timothy of Glastonbury