ANST - Storms

Jennene Stanley mooharpist at mmcable.com
Wed Mar 29 06:27:12 PST 2000

Go to
http://iwin.nws.noaa.gov/iwin/tx/public.html

 0625 PM    FORT WORTH               TX   TORNADO
03/28/00   TARRANT                         TELEVISION FOOTAGE OF
                                                             TORNADO WITH
DEBRIS
                                                            MOVING THROUGH
                                                           DOWNTOWN FORT
WORTH BY
                                                             KXAS-TV.

Looks like a twister to me. Maybe f-2. I shudder to think about the glass
buildings

Jennene Stanley
"Vanity working on a weak mind produces every sort of
  mischief"         - Jane Austen
"Mooharpist"    send e-mail to : Mooharpist at mmcable.com
 Elizabethan (& Regency)  Website http://phelan.ou.edu/anya