ANST - Regional Archery Marshals

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Wed Mar 29 15:51:30 PST 2000

Greetings and I There,

I think she's referring back to when I was Kingdom Archery Marshal.  I made
that the rule for the Kingdom.  Then when I got fired they got rid of it.
Since then, there was nothing in writing by any athority to require a
marshal present  at "target archery", till now.

What Ld Fearghus was referring to is the requirement of the IKAC and IKCAC
to have an archer in charge of the shoot.  For it, warrented was not
required.
Hope this helps.

Gilli