ANST - Thank You

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Mon Mar 6 14:56:55 PST 2000

I must second Duncan's comments.  I've rarely had such fun at an event :-)
My thanks go out to the populace of Bjornsborg for going to such wonderful
effort for us.  A special thanks goes to the Lady of the Hawk field and to
Lady Lyonesse.

Congratulations to Centurion Romanius on his elevation to the Chivalry :)
Vivat !!!! Vivat!!! Vivat!!!!

Jean Paul de Sens,
Mooneschadowe..

Carl Chipman