ANST - Info on Combat Archey at Gulf War

HL Agnarr Thorvaldsson Agnarr at apex2000.net
Tue Mar 7 22:58:40 PST 2000

Here is something that was first posted by HL Gilli on the Archery List.  Thought I would repost it here to help stop any confusion about what the rules are for all Combat Archery at the war and also so no one brings overpowered bows bad arrows ect to the war.

HL Agnarr
Western Regional Archery Marshall

(much snippage)

I do really want all combat archers at Gulf War to know the following.  Please send this info to all your combat archery buddies.

1.  No bows over 30 pounds draw and no crossbows over 600 inch-pounds.  You may shoot any type of society approved combat arrows or bolts.  (Trimarian crossbows may not be over 600 inch-pounds OR 75 pounds of draw.)  You may shoot your golf tube arrows, but you must use a 30 pound bow.

2.  Write you name and kingdom on all your shafts and blunts.

3.  Make sure your Baldar Blunts, Thistle Missles, Markland heads etc,  are taped on very well.  Inspect your arrows before you bring them.  Don't be lazy, if they need to be retaped, DO IT!

4.  Don't shoot anyone any closer than 15 feet.

5.  Archers are touch kill.  If you don't want to risk being hit, stay away
from the guys with the big sticks.

6.  For more info go to:
http://www.geocities.com/athens/atrium/8899

Shoot straight at anybody but me.