ANST - Weaponry

Kelley, Sean Sean_Kelley at stercomm.com
Wed Mar 8 09:13:21 PST 2000

>*snicker* ..muahahahahhahahahahaahahhaa!!!!  I'm sorry I shouldn't make
>light of..... zippy suit. mauahahahahahaahahhahah!!!!! *snort* *snicker*

*grins*  I have already been threatened for my suggestions to him about what
we should call him.

>hehehehe.Thanks for making my day.  Of course you are probobly gona chase
me
>around the yard with a big stick when you get better.

Well with all of us ribbing him he cant catch us all... at least not with a
stick...
I would worry if he started smelling like gun oil though.  If Gunthar goes
postal
were toast, or in some of our cases, a whole loaf of toast.

>Dunk
>(who is already planning his escape)
>hey if I hadn't gone there, carlos would have.

Join the crowd... You run left and I will run right.
Hey, I am going to be out in armour tonight.  WOO HOO...

John Bayne