ANST - A lost beloved item

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Wed Mar 8 10:18:45 PST 2000

CraigCC at aol.com wrote:

> I think I have your glaive.  It looks just like mine, but mine has a butt
> spike as well.  I will bring it to War with me.  On this thought, I am now
> missing a longish hand-and-a-half sword and MY glaive with a stained wooden
> handle, black striking surface and silver duct tape.  Anyone seen it?

I think this is a good time to encourage the use of heraldic badges to
mark your "stuff".  If you have a registered badge the heralds can
easily look it up and determine who lost the item.  If the badge isn't
registered it's still more likely someone will recognize the blue widget
more clearly than they will a particular sword.  And if you don't have a
badge see any herald.  We'll be more than happy to help you design one.

--Perronnelle

--
A fine is a tax for doing wrong.  A tax is a fine for doing well.