ANST - A note to the Crown

Svipdagr svipdagr at wireweb.net
Wed Mar 8 11:38:36 PST 2000

Unto the Crown of Ansteorra, I Lord Svipdagr send warmest greetings.
    After witnessing the high sacrifice of the Great Lady Lyonness this past Saturday night I wondered if you had thought of dedicating the War in her honor.   I for one would not find it hard to fight for such a memorable figure as she.   I humbly place this suggestion in your hand.  I commend myself to you and yours and as always in service to the dream (which lives in your hearts) I am yours Lord Svipdagr OSC