ANST - A note to the Crown

K.C. Moon kmoon at texas.net
Sat Mar 18 23:04:20 PST 2000

Greetings from Mari!

At 01:38 PM 3/8/00 -0600, Svipdagr wrote:

>Unto the Crown of Ansteorra, I Lord Svipdagr send warmest greetings.
>    After witnessing the high sacrifice of the Great Lady Lyonness this
past Saturday night I wondered if you had thought of dedicating the War in
her honor.

A sweet thought, Svipdagr, but please, let's not.

First, I'm not really dead, I only killed off an alternate persona.  It
would feel really wierd, and I can almost guarantee that people who aren't
"in on it" would think someone really had died.

Second, considering Sir Ricardo's passing during GW two years ago, I think
it would be kind of .... well, blasphemous isn't the right word, but
suffice to say it just wouldn't feel right.

Also, after overhearing the comment "What a great event!  There were over
400 people!  We should kill off Mari at every event!", I just kinda don't
even want to go there.

Mari