ANST - Gulf War reports

niklas at wt.net niklas at wt.net
Sat Mar 18 11:27:09 PST 2000

Greetings.....

I spoke with Sir Timo  about 2 hrs or so ago and he said.... "we are kicking
their ass"!

So far Ansteorra has won every war point. They are doing well in the other
comps also.

The castle battle is today. He said he would try to call back later tonight.
They plan to come home tommorrow late.

Tally HOOOOOOOOOOO

Niklas

Paul Gilbert, KE5ZW                                 Ld. Niklas Vasilievich
Huntsville, Texas 77320                             Kingdom Secretary
409-291-9532 (home)                                 Kingdom of Ansteorra
281-536-5239 (work)                                  Seneschal of The Barony
niklas at wt.net                                           Barony of Ravensfort

All of the above is my opinion and my opinion alone and it's mileage WILL
vary!

P.R. does not stand for Public Relations, it means Perceived Reality