ANST - Gulf War reports

Neeve Drakesbane neeve_d at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 20 00:17:45 PST 2000

O.k., so it was a tie, I have only one thing to
say...Did anyone ever figure out just who it was that
"removed" the Royal Trimarian real estate from the
very royal throne in the center of their camp???
Hmmmmmmmm??? then Later sold said same in merchants
row And gifted several Queens with some?  I heard that
it went for a penny a parcel cause they could not make
change :-)  I also heard that the Atlantian Queen gave
her parcel back to the Trimarian King as a piece
offering, but then , you all know how rumers go!!!
Lady Neeve, House Wolfstar