ANST - Reports from Gulf War

Jennifer Bowers JBowers at ccsb.com
Mon Mar 20 07:17:10 PST 2000

Wow, it sounds like you guys had a good time at Gulf War.  I'm enjoying reading everyone's tales of victory, especially the Arthurian Guard, you have obviously made Elfsea very proud.

We were unable to attend Gulf War this year, much to Axel's chagrin, we used too much of our vacation this year going to Mexico for our honeymoon.  We will be there next year for sure!  We have started playing again, we attended a very cool event at Ravensfort a couple of weeks ago.  You should be seeing us soon at fighter practice, it's been awhile so please be kind.

We are glad everyone is back safe and sound.  See you soon,

Red and Azalais

Carrington, Coleman, Sloman & Blumenthal, L.L.P.
         www.carringtoncoleman.com