ANST - Gulf War reports

Dottie Elliott macdj at flash.net
Mon Mar 20 11:08:30 PST 2000

>> The War normaly ends with a tie so that we have to come back next year. If
>> one side won there would be no reason to do it again next year.

Huh?  Pennsic always has a winner and they always manage to come back
next year. I don't get this reason at all.  Having a winner is just part
of the fun. I would much rather have a winner than have a tie, even if
that winner was not Ansteorra! What's the purpose of points if there is
no winner? I have to deal with political correctness every day at my
son's school where winning or being outstanding is 'bad' and I don't want
to have this in the SCA.

Clarissa