ANST - Gulf War reports - What happened to the war with theOutlands?

Joe acrubray at flash.net
Mon Mar 20 16:35:20 PST 2000

The War with the Outlands is now (for the past few years) the "War of the
Staked Plains" and is held around July 4th weekend in Scorpions Hollow
(Clovis, N.M.).  They even have a new site given to them by the City of
Clovis (if I recall correctly) and have been steadfastly building on the new
site all the time.  Contact Lady Nanette Rochelle at brace at 3lefties.com for
direct/current info.

Ld Brennan