ANST - Ansteorran Anthem Competition--from TRM

CraigCC at aol.com CraigCC at aol.com
Thu Mar 23 05:01:42 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/23/2000 12:49:24 AM Central Standard Time,
njones at ix.netcom.com writes:

<<
 Is there any sort of restriction on when this song must have been written?
(i.e. "Brand Spanking New Never Performed Before")

 Your humble servant,
 Gio >>

Heck, submit every anthem you have ever produced.  Our compendium will be all
the more complete then.  I was going to ask that entries should not have been
extensively performed, but I really couldn't think of any such anthems (other
than "Rising of the Star") that HAD been so well diistributed.  This
unfortunate circumstance is exactly why We are sponsoring this effort...

We remain,

Alaric and Kayleigh
King          Queen