ANST - Thank you!

CAC CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 25 12:07:13 PST 2000

My dear Lord Padraig and Lord Robert of Slugglen,
  I am most humbled by your words of kindness as to my
possible name change!  It is an honor to serve water
and help in any way I can. I love being as close to
the action as I can and feel that I am helping in some
small way. Your kind thoughts are most appreciated.
     Sincerely,
     Saint (er--) Lady Giovanna Lena Caronna
     Loch Soilleir
P.S. Please introduce yourselves to me sometime so
that I may thank you in person.