ANST - Crown Tourney site information needed

Russell Husted husted at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 26 09:40:28 PST 2000

Ground dwelling bee's have a hive near the list field. It is near Lake
Houston, and although I have never seen any snakes on that site, while
living near Lake Houston, I encountered many.  Ther is a river a small hike
down one of the roads, so you must be aware of adventureous children.
Racoons live in the area, I know, they ate my breakfast last time. We have
camped at this site many times without any real problems.

sincerely,
mahee

father of 3: 9yrs, 7yrs, 17 months