Only one confirmed siting was Re: ANST - Tornados?

Ches ches at io.com
Tue Mar 28 22:17:17 PST 2000

There was live video feed of the tornado. That is pretty good confirmation
of it to some of us on the ground. Even if it did not touch down to be an
official 'tornado' all the weather men here are calling it one. It was big,
black, and hairy (lots of debris). There was a very clear shot of the funnel
as it came into view of the TV station, it was less than 300 feet away from
the roof cam. Channel 11 locally, www.ktvt.com

Sincerely,
Chiara Francesca
Dallas, Texas