ANST - Tornados?

gunnora at realtime.net gunnora at realtime.net
Wed Mar 29 07:04:38 PST 2000

Mari asked:
>I just heard a disturbing rumor -- not confirmed by any
>news/weather programs since I've been out all night -- that a
>tornado waltzed thru downtown Ft. Worth around rush hour this
>evening.  Has anyone got any info on this?  Is everyone OK up
>there?  I know Mistress Reginlief works downtown and I haven't
>been able to get ahold of her sooooo, I'm trying to
>delay panic until I hear something.

I called and spoke with Reginleif this morning.  The tornado came through around
6:30 pm, and she had left about 15 minutes before the tornado arrived.  She
and Tor are well, and as far as she has heard everyone else in Elfsea is fine
also so far.

::GUNNORA::

Also relieved to find out that they're OK!