ANST - Elfsea/Loch Ruadh (was Tornadoes)

Cherie Nolan marguerite at ih2000.net
Wed Mar 29 07:22:22 PST 2000

"Rayburn, Timothy" wrote:

> Greetings friends,
>
> Elfsea had a planning meeting last night for Springfaire, so many of us were
> supposed to be on the road about the time things started, but fortunately
> many more of us were smart enough to stay home.  I made it to the meeting
> place, Lord Fearghus and Lady Arabella's, and then the meeting was moved to
> HE Galen and HL Allesandre's for lack of power.  During the evening we heard
> from, or had reports of the following people, and have heard of no trouble
> stories on our own list yet today:
>
> HE Galen
> HL Allesandre
> HE Llywelyn
> HE Xene
> Lady Innes
> Sean (Innes' Grandson)
> HL Ramone
> Lord Fearghus
> Lady Arabella
> Centurion Airaklee Wolf
> Lady Tanwyn
> Master Richard
> Lady Lavina
> Lady Nicolette
> Lord Armand
> Lady Ameline
> Anezka (my lady)
> Myself
>
> There was only one person who contact was notably unable to be made with
> last night, and I've not heard a report on her yet.  Most likely this is due
> to down phone lines and I will wait until later before starting a major
> panic.
>
> HE Galen and HL Allesandre were in their car, at the place where the
> Arlington Tornado touched down.  They lost three windows in their truck to
> changing air pressure.  That was the worst of the damages I've heard yet.
>
> Honor Super Gloria,
>
> Timothy of Glastonbury

Tim as you heard from people is it possible that you can continue to add to the list. The people of Elfsea and Steppes has many friends who are waiting of any news about
there safty. Please continue to add to the list! Marguerite
--
Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents: www.spinningwinds.com
                 The future web site:    www.spinningwinds.net
Kingdom of Ansteorra's Tent Guild: tentguild at ansteorra.org