No subject

Rayburn, Timothy TRayburn at insurdata.com
Wed Mar 29 07:50:55 PST 2000

Marquerite quoth :

Tim as you heard from people is it possible that you can continue to add to
the list. The people of Elfsea and Steppes has many friends who are waiting
of any news about
there safty. Please continue to add to the list! Marguerite

I would be willing to, but to be honest I do not believe there is a cause.
The damage in all of the metroplex is currently estimated to 100 people
injured, and 4 deaths two of which were drowned in the Trinity.  Obviously
these losses are sad, but this is not exactly catastrophic in a million+
person area like the DFW Metroplex.

I will however promise to pass along any needs of those within the society
that may have been affected.  Thus far, the worst is Galen & Allesandre's
broken car windows.

Timothy of Glastonbury