ANST - Update on Ft. Worth Tornado

Rayburn, Timothy TRayburn at insurdata.com
Wed Mar 29 08:28:30 PST 2000

I will keep the list appraised of anyone who is in need of assistance that I
hear about, but at the current time, we have not heard of anyone in need of
assistance.  Elfsea has a very connected community and most everyone has
been heard from via Email or phone call already.

I'm sure I speak for everyone, though, when I say we appreciate the offers
of assistance, and the general concern expressed for all of us.

Life is still good in Elfsea,

Timothy J. Rayburn
Deputy Nautilus Pursuivant
Forerynel Pursuivant