ANST - Re: SR - Southern Regional Festival Arts & Sciences

Carolle Ternus cternus at texas.net
Wed Mar 29 20:01:55 PST 2000

Radegund again,

Two things I forgot:
1. Artisans from all over the Kingdom are, of course, welcome.
2. A lunch will be provided for artisans and Laurels by Baroness Seraphina "Are
you hungry?" Maslowska.  For whoever is interested, during lunch we can talk
about the goals we have as individual artisans and as members of our various
communities, arts events we'd like to see, "if you were a medium of art, what
would it be and why?"-- whatever topic comes up.

Thank you,
Radegund of Tours