ANST - Yesterday twisters

Carolyn Smith Pennington mara_of_rede at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 30 20:15:03 PST 2000

--- Heather Ault <htault at yahoo.com> wrote:
> All is well here. :O)
our beloved puppy were fine and unharmed.

> So, we sift through the damage and thank our
> lucky
> stars.
>
> If you want to help those who weren't so lucky,
> please
> call or email the American Red Cross.

Please go to

http://www.geocities.com/cindyseemswrite/index.html

This is a site I just created for my
sister-in-law. It is still under construction,
but it is to be used to post items lost and found
in the storm. We are negotiating how that will be
done still.

I apologize in advance and take my wrist slap
gladly; I realize this should probably not be
posted to the list, but it is something that
concerns us all at the moment. Please, tell those
email enabled about it, and ask them to post lost
or found items to it for those who cannot.
Mara

=====
HL Mara of Rede
Barony of Elfsea,Kingdom of Ansteorra