ANST - Crown happenings

Friar Galen of Ockham galen at chirurgeon.org
Mon May 1 19:34:17 PDT 2000

Emrys:

I realized tonight at the meeting that you might not have heard the events
of Crown.

It was a great event, with much Chivalry in the fighting. I rejoiced in the
winning of Sir Timo, as I have worked closely with his Lady Allyson (our
current Kingdom Chirurgeon) since coming to Ansteorra. While congratulating
HRH Allyson, she gave me one of those "you're going to be in court, aren't
you???" questions. I knew I was in trouble.

Sure enough, I was called before TM Aleric and Kayleigh and presented with
the Order of the Sable Crane. Before I could leave the Royal Presence, I
was called before HRH Allyson and made a Master Chirurgeon and presented
with the Master's medallion I was wearing at the meeting.

Over all, I'd say that Crown was a very memorable event!

Galen