ANST - Fw: What I've Learned" --- The short version...

iainmacc@juno.com iainmacc at juno.com
Tue May 2 21:17:45 PDT 2000

On Tue, 2 May 2000 20:58:24 -0500 psobaka at mail.myriad.net (harry
billings) writes:
> Got this from my sis and thought it might be worth passing on.
>
>  Subject: What I've Learned"

>  Send this to all the people YOU BELIEVE IN.
>
>  I did.
> Plachoya Sobaka a humble archer in Ravens Fort, Kingdom of Ansteorra
> Southern Reagional Archery Marshal

	I really liked this. I will send it to as many people as I can think of.

	The "short version" is something I heard years ago that this piece
reminds me of:

	"You're given the face you are born with, but you earn the face you die
with."

					In Service to The Steppes, Ansteorra and The Dream,

							Iain MacCrimmon